Assistant Support Worker, Nua Healthcare, Cork, €1000 a week
Nua Healthcare, Cork
- Live our Mission, Vision and Values.
- To co-operate with your employer and to comply with your responsibilities under the Health Act 2007, The Mental Health Act 2001 and Mental Health Amendment Act 2018, the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 and all associated standards, regulations, and codes of practice in so far as is reasonable and practicable.
- To ensure PP’s and or ICP’s are up to date and that services are being always delivered to the highest possible quality and safety standards.
- To be familiar with and to adhere to the local safety statement (risk assessments and standard operating procedures) always.
- To be familiar with and to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- To use company IT systems as instructed and to never share your passwords with another or do anything likely to result in the unutilised disclosure of company and or personal data as defined under the General Data Protects Regulations (GDPR).
- To report any concerns for the safety of our service users and residents to your line manager and or other manager within Nua for appropriate address in-line with company policy.
- To act responsibly, at all-times, and to co-operate with our regulators in the very best interests of our service and the people who use them.
- To maintain the highest level of infection control standards as directed by company policy and national best practice guidance in the utmost interests for the Safety, Health and welfare for yourself, your colleagues, our service users and residents and any other persons in so far as is reasonable and practicable.
Nua Healthcare Services is one of Ireland’s leading Care Providers. We provide Residential, Supported Living, Day and Community Outreach Services to both Children and Adults with a range of complex support requirements.
At Nua Healthcare Services, we are proud to offer high standards of service and care. Renowned for offering some of the best facilities in the country; our residential accommodation combines modern state-of-the-art facilities with beautiful outdoor environments. Our tailored day care programmes encompass a wide variety of stimulating and enjoyable activities.
We are seeking applications for the role of Assistant Support Worker(s) – Full training will be provided for candidates with no relevant experience.
- No experience required or relevant qualification needed as full training will be provided to the right candidates
- Relevant life experience would be an advantage
- Full Clean Driver’s licence or working towards
- Flexible and adaptable nature
- Shift work over 24/7.
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance/Death-in-Service
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Working hours over a 7 day roster involving shift work
- Continuous Professional Development
- Fantastic development & career opportunities
- Bike to work Scheme
- Refer a friend (Payment from €250 – €1,000- Depending on Role)
- Discounts with Retailers – Nationwide
Seeking Candidates in the following locations of: Cloyne, Conna, Kilmallock, New Market, Douglas and Freemount.
Please note due to the volume of applications/CV’s panels will be formed for future posts