The Montenotte Hotel, Cork
The Montenotte Hotel is a vibrant, family-owned, design-led, luxury destination boutique hotel with a playful and eclectic vibe that offers guests an experience like no other.
Built within the former 18th Century residence of a Merchant Prince, The Montenotte Hotel is a ‘Garden of Eden’ in the heart of Cork, nestled in stunning surroundings with unrivaled views of Cork city. A rich heritage has been preserved through the years and updated with a contemporary twist and decadent detailing.
What we offer;
- 107 design-led guestrooms & 26 self-catering apartments
- Panorama Bistro offers contemporary menus & consistently great food in a stylish setting.
- Panorama Terrace, a luxury oasis for al-fresco dining and cocktails with panoramic views
- The Glasshouse, a stylish new art-deco inspired rooftop bar & terrace to enjoy a range of signature botanical cocktails
- Landscaped Victorian sunken Gardens
- Cameo Cinema – our own private in-house 50 seater cinema offering nightly movies complimentary for all guests & the perfect intimate conference venue
- The Gallery Suite, a private meeting & banqueting suite for 60 guests
- Bellevue Spa, a luxurious award-winning spa
- Motion Health Club with 20m pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi & gym
- Coming May 2023 – Woodland Nests & Treehouses
We are now looking foran experienced Assistant Restaurant Managerto join the team!
Panorama Restaurant at The Montenotte is seeking an experienced professional Restaurant Manager to join its award-winning team. This offers a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a forward thinking and innovative team where focus is firmly on excellence and on provision of outstanding genuine service every day, on delivery of sustainable results and on driving improvements in individual and team performance.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
Delivery of culture of service excellence,through role modelling the appropriate behaviours, through inspiring the team to deliver excellent service consistently daily, to encouraging team members to engage confidently with all guests and to work with the restaurant and kitchen teams to ensure a culture of improvement and best practice.
Business management,ensuring the overall success of Panorama Restaurant by maximising revenue and profit through focus on sales, management of costs, participation in planning and delivery of marketing initiatives including social media and implementation of robust business processes.
Employee motivation and development,ensuring the team are well trained, motivated to perform and achieve their full potential, to drive a culture of openness, exceptional communication and team work.
The ideal candidate
Experience in a Management role in a Hotel Restaurant in a similar sized property at 4* or 5* level.
- Genuine focus on exceptional customer care and ability to ensure service standards are delivered consistently.
- Proven ability and interest in motivating, developing and leading a team of employees to deliver on and exceed customer expectations.
- Strong financial and business acumen including driving revenue, managing budgets, ordering and purchasing, and compiling and delivering a sales & marketing plan.
- Focus on working with Head Chef and his team to continue to drive improvements in the dining experience in Panorama for all customers
- Excellent organisational skills, communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a hotel management team in a busy property.
If you feel you have the requisite skills, knowledge and experience, apply with up-to-date CV