M&P O'Sullivan, Cork
To oversee and guide, under the direction of the Operations Manager and Goods Out Supervisor, the Store Distribution staff on a daily basis while ensuring the outbound shipments are scheduled, processed, shipped, and audited in a timely manner while maintaining and applying all company standards and policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees outbound scheduling, planning and processes.
- Oversees documents for accuracy and completeness including reconciliation and auditing (i.e. Shipping Bill of Ladings, Loading sheets, Shipping Manifest, Picking Sheets etc.)
- Utilize daily reporting to identify and track processes.
- Oversees Communication of Shipping to Stores or to third parties, Picking discrepancies and inconsistencies daily.
- Oversees compliance to Company’s Material handling, documentation and safety standards for all areas of the Distribution Center.
- Oversees Compliance to the Company’s Merchandise Picking, Put Away, Identification and Shipping standards.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- All other duties as assigned.
We currently operate on a shiftwork basis and successful applicants must be able to work around these hours.:
Monday – Thursday – 6.00am to 2.30pm/ 1.00pm to 9.30pm,
Friday: 6.00am – 2.30pm/ 9.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12.30pm
We will also be phasing in Sunday shiftwork in the coming months so the applicant must be available for this.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€30,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 10/11/2023
Reference ID: AGOS