Corrib Oil, Cork
Artic Truck & Drag Driver- Full Time- Co. Cork
Reports to: Operations Director & Transport Manager
Main Purpose: Collect and deliver Oil products to and from Oil Depots in a safe and timely manner, and on a rolling shift pattern (Week of Days, then week of Nights).
- Deliver and collect Corrib Oil products and services on a daily basis as per scheduled requirements
- Maintain regular contact with Operations Director and/or Transport Manager so as they are aware of where you are in relation to your daily schedule
- As the face of Corrib Oil you must provide excellent customer service at all times, including maintaining regular contact with the customer should you be late with, or unable to make a delivery.
- Ensure that all Corrib Oil vehicles are in a clean and safe condition, reporting any defects to the Transport Manager as soon as they are noticed.
- Reporting any accidents or incidents immediately to their manager, including damage to both customer and company property.
- Wear the correct and appropriate uniform at all times
- Wear the correct safety equipment at all times
- The job holder must be prepared to work additional hours if required in order that the needs of the customer are met
- Must be willing and available to work in other areas, particularly during busy periods and holiday time
- Ensure that your mobile phones are diverted to another contact within the business in the event of being on leave or absent.
- HazChem Qualification Essential
- Must be customer friendly
- Must be in possession of a relevant HGV/ADR licence for Artic Lorries
- Ideally have bulk liquid experience