The River Lee, Cork
Accommodation Assistant– The River Lee, Cork
The River Lee
The River Lee is ‘The Modern Face of Cork in the Heart of the City’. Cork, Irelands ‘second city’, is a lively cultural hub. The River Lee, situated within 10 minutes’ walk of the city centre and transport links is one of Cork’s leading business and social destinations comprising 182 bedrooms, NRG Fitness, 8 meeting & event spaces, The Mirror Room and The River Club restaurant/bar and river side terrace.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection proudly awarded one of Irelands Best Large Workplaces in 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020 is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels. All located are centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos – a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
If you seek continuous development and investment in your future, have a passion for reaching innovation and excellence, this is the role and company for you.
As an Accommodation Assistant, you will be passionate about working in a great team that ensures the highest levels of cleanliness for our guests in our bedrooms and public areas, and thrives on making our guests happy. Previous experience is not essential.
The benefits of working with The River Lee
· Flexible work options
· Length of Service Rewards (additional days off)
· Refer a Friend Rewards Programme
· Training programmes dedicated to your personal and professional development
· Free meals on duty and all-day tea and coffee for the caffeine lovers
· Discounted hotel rooms in the UK, Ireland and USA for you, your family and friends
· Free Life Cover
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Educational Support
· 50% off food when dining with The Doyle Collection
· Give back with CSR activities including paid charity day off
· Wellness Programmes including inhouse Mental Health First Aiders
· Reward and Recognition Programmes (earn bonuses, restaurant meals, overnight stays and extra days off)
· Save money and get healthy with our Cycle to Work scheme
· Pension Scheme
· Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and team get together’s
· Plus, more …
As an Accommodation Assistant, you will be working for the family-owned Doyle Collection Hotel group, which means there are plenty of opportunities for your career to grow in Ireland and further afield in the UK and the USA!
The Doyle Collection is an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.00-€12.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Ireland (required)