15 Scaffolders 8 Advanced, Carbon60 Global, Cork, €39.82 ph

  • Temporary
  • Cork
  • Posted 3 months ago

Carbon60 Global, Cork

15 Scaffolders 8 Advanced, Carbon60 Global, Cork, €39.82 ph
Carbon60 require 8 Advanced & 7 Part 2 scaffolders for 3 months work on a pharmaceutical site in Cork 7 days 12 hour shifts. 90% of the work is tube and fitting with the other 10% systems.Must have the following: CISRS Card Safe Pass or CSR (If you don’t have a Safe Pass or CSR Carbon60 will reimburse the cost after you complete 1 week onsite) Manual Handling PPS Number Rates are all under Irish Paye system Basic hours €21.91 8 hours Mon to Thurs 7 hours Friday OT 1 €29.86 4 hours Mon to Thurs 5 hours Friday first 4 hours Sat OT2 €39.82 after 4 Sat and all day Sun Lodge €181.00 per week Tax FreeForward CV and relevant cards

Carbon60, Lorien, SRG – the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.

Before applying for this position you need to submit your online resume. Click the button below to continue.